Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Three Little Bunnies

Whew! I can finally catch my breath and sit down and post something. I have been busy prepping my room for painting and I still have to choose the paint color. Maybe this weekend I can swing by Lowe's or Home Depot.

I haven't had a chance to introduce our cute three little bunnies. I have always loved rabbits even before I knew I was born the Year of the Rabbit. Check your sign here. I like the description from the Chinese Restaurant's placemat the best where it says--Luckiest of all signs..... I have always wanted a pet rabbit since I was in second grade when I saw my friend's rabbit but alas I never got one so when my daughter wanted a pet there was no question about which one.

This is (left to right) Bella, Pumpkin and Miko. They are all dwarf rabbits and stay inside the house (they are litter trained). Bella and Pumpkin are Lionheads and Miko is a Holland Lop .

They get to spend a few hours a day outside. It is so much fun watching them--you never know what they will do!


Give me a little kissie Mikkie Boo!!

The dark bunny is Precious our first bunny but she passed away last September. We miss her a lot. She was more like a dog--she used to come running when you whistle and do a binky ( jump and twist in midair).

Until next time.

No comments: