Sunday, July 01, 2007

Hip Hop Abs

Okay I just have to share this one. I was sipping coffee and turned on the TV and this infomercial was on. I am telling you this one is good--it got my attention and built up my excitement. I was glued to the tv as they offer you one special offer one after another. I have a lot of exercise DVDs and mind you I have been religiously using them these past few weeks plus Fit TV which is on 24 hours. Isn't that great? I figured there's no excuse for me not to workout. I could be working out while my I am doing laundry and thawing meat for dinner! I like to dance that's why most of my workout DVDs are dance routines--to cut the story short I did buy the Hip Hop Abs. I should have gone on line instead of calling and saved some time. All those extra offers that will be taken off your credit card if are you not careful. So I just said I don't have time and all I want is what is being offered on TV, period. $77.17 including shipping and I got an extra DVD for just making one payment instead of 3. I'll let you know when they get here!

No comments: