Thursday, July 05, 2007

Joan-Convertible Messenger Bag


I hope everybody had a wonderful 4th of July. It was such a beautiful day until about 4:30 when it rained cats and dogs. I was so looking forward to grilling some fish and chicken that I have marinated the night before but it wasn't meant to be. We needed the rain though--well I guess I will be grilling for lunch today!

I have a some Joan (a feminine version of my eldest brother's name, Jonathan) messenger bags made a couple of months ago and had put a preview on my site. I did some test drive and had to make some minor changes. There were a couple of inquiries about when they are available for sale and I actually sold two to a very good but impatient customer. I am happy to say I am ready to unveil them this week, pictures are ready and will be adding them before the end of the week. It can be converted into a backpack or a stroller bag and it comes with 3 straps and a matching storage pouch--isn't that great?

I can't stay long I have to make a Genny and Raina set that came in yesterday morning.

No comments: