Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Bedroom Redo

I have finally added my newest style, Joan, convertible messenger bag. I have also added some wristlets and will be adding more.

Finally my room and my daughter's are finally done! The wood floors are in and we are ready to paint and decorate. I have decided to do mine first. I have been so busy since Babycakes Boutique opened a year ago that I haven't gotten around to doing stuff for myself.

This is where my old closet was and I kept a little portion of it as an additional what else?? Fabric closet! To the right is the door to my studio, across it is my bed. To the left of the wall and further back is my new walk in closet. I haven't decided what color to paint my room yet but it would be lighter or the same than that of the studio.


I have always used white or light sheets but I am ready for some color. This would be my color palette. Just love Amy Butler's prints. They work so well together. I love pillows and it would be awesome to showcase these prints. I might be brave enough to tackle a patchwork duvet cover!



Just bought some pillow patterns and I am planning to put them where the blank wall is. It looks complicated but after reading the instructions it turned out to be pretty easy. Time consuming, maybe because of all the petals you have to cut, interface and hand sew.


Just love it. It was even featured in In Style magazine a few years back.


Gum drop pillows. I could just picture them on my floor in a couple of different prints. Ooh I can't wait! This is pretty easy too but requires a lot of stuffing.


That lady is going to be me in a few weeks! Stay tuned for updates. Have a productive day.

2 comments:

Diana Coronado said...

they look like peyote drug
Great post

Debbie said...

It does? Hmm....I am almost done with one it takes so much stuffing! Thanks.