Thursday, July 26, 2007

No emails!

Grrr...I am not getting any emails from my main account. Just in case you haven't heard from me you know what's wrong. Usually it happens with yahoo but this is the first time with this email which is not good because I use this one mostly for business. I have reported it and waiting for a response. I tried sending a couple of emails from my other email accounts and I didn't get them. I am sort of at a loss right now and you don't realize it until something like this happens how dependent you are on your computer! It is the same thing with cellphones--if I forgot mine at home I get agitated (just a little!).

Just added a new messenger and wristlet in a beautiful Japanese floral which I named Harmony.

I guess I can sign off and finish sewing a bag I started last night. Have a relaxing day!

No comments: