Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Will be featured in local Newspaper

Okay I haven't been posting here lately. I am caught up and more organized than a few weeks ago so I will be posting more often. I have been sort of burned out lately but a phone call a few minutes ago shook me out of it. I got a call from my local newspaper and asked if they could do a story on me and my biz plus a photo. I was shocked and when I heard "picture" alarm bells rang in my ears and I declined. I have been trying to lose weight and haven't gotten to where I want to be and I look terrible in pictures lately. I get very self conscious. Maybe they can retouch my face somewhat and make it more angular--well it won't hurt to ask! Anyway, common sense kicked in and I would be demented to refuse--think about it--free advertising! Who cares if I need to lose weight (I have been good lately, mind you) and this is heaven sent. So I called this nice gentleman back and set up a shoot this Friday morning. Ooh I have to do my nails....

No comments: