Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Pottery Barn Studio


potterybarn, originally uploaded by Lagomorph.

I was browsing through flickr and came across this. I literally clutched my chest with excitement! I love their style and I have all their books. My studio is not as big as this but I love the shelf--exactly what I need. It can be my mailing station where I put the ribbons, tissue paper and some odds and ends. I have been planning to decorate my studio ala PB style. I don't recall seeing this in their catalog or maybe I missed it. I just checked their site and it is not in the catalog anymore. I have actually seen something similar at Michael's. They are called quilt racks and they come unfinished. Maybe I can swing by there this weekend. I know I have to finish decorating but something always comes up. If a big order comes in I can't spare the time to be fixing stuff let alone do the laundry! One of these days I will since it makes such a difference when everything is so orderly and pretty.

Time to go to bed and dream about it.

No comments: