Monday, February 04, 2008

Meet Magnolia

Presenting----Magnolia! My old sewing machine died on me first week of January. I have been meaning to get a new one especially a Janome brand. I was so excited the day it was scheduled to be delivered--I kept looking through my window for the UPS truck. It runs whisper quite and sews like a dream. I have to get a sturdier sewing table though or have this one reinforced because the poor table shakes like an earthquake when I set the speed a little bit past medium. I thought the machine was defective but the dealer said try it on another table--a sturdy one and see if it still shakes. A big sigh of relief--it was my existing table that was causing it. I lovingly dust it everyday and will make her a cover soon. I might get an embroidery machine--see how this year goes.


No comments: