Sunday, February 03, 2008

Back to Earth

Hello everybody. Boy oh boy it's been a long time since I posted something here! Anyway I am back to earth---finally. I hope everybody had a nice time over the Holidays. Believe it or not I just put away my decorations and my Christmas village. I am just getting over a nasty cold and I am feeling much better--it slows you down when you don't feel that great.

Humor me while I share some pictures with you all.



Three different shots of my tree which was about 7.5 feet. I can never get a good shot just like the ones in magazines. I usually do a different theme every year. I was into Victorian for a while, I did Oriental, all green, all red, etc. This year I just did "Our favorite Ornaments".

One of the ballerinas on spinners--they really look lovely doing pirouettes on the tree!Cinderella's coach, an ornament my daughter made when she was 5, precious moments, handmade Japanese paper fans.

I just put out a few of my Christmas village.

Until next time--I have to make some stuff for tonight--have fun watching the Super Bowl.

No comments: