Thursday, April 03, 2008

Meet Yvette--Cell Phone/Gadget Case

My 12-year old daughter had been asking for a pouch to put in her most precious possessions--camera,cell phone and iPod. Even during my craft shows last year people were asking. After numerous drafts and 5-6 sample pouches it is finally ready (well almost as I still have to put them on the site). I love pockets and this is a great add on as well as a decorative element. It can be hooked to a purse strap or through a belt loop.

One of the sample pouches. It was too small for the other gadgets. This one is sized for a Razr.

It was such a beautiful day I had time to catch up on my reading and took pictures.
Presenting----Yvette, named after my sister-in-laws's sister. I am still preparing the images and hopefully be ready on the site by this weekend.

Our Spring freebie is still on. You have till the 15th to leave a comment before the drawing. Check it out here.

No comments: