Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Spring Freebie!! Design your own Itsy Bitsy Pouch

I might have signed off a few times last week. I thought the start of Spring is this week and I planned to give one cute as a button itsy bitsy pouch. Anyway we have a cold front today, in the low 50s and in South Florida that is COLD. Most often than not when there's a considerable drop in temperature I get the sniffles. I can't complain, it is beautiful outside and it makes me feel happy to be alive-- until Summer when only the brave would go out in the sun and get fried.

Okay ladies leave a comment until April 15th and I will draw one lucky winner to get one Design Your Own itsy bitsy pouch (Rachel).


You can choose from my fabric collection (I will be adding more) or any fabric you see in my website.

I am off to do more sewing. Have a fabulous day.

8 comments:

Jenna said...

what a cute little pouch! count me in! :)

Anonymous said...

Your pouches are adorable, cute, and creative. Love 'em!

Anonymous said...

Oh these are soooo cute!! If it's ok with you I am going to add it to my post "contests around the blogsphere"!

Debbie said...

Hi Dawn. Absolutely! Thank you for dropping by.

Colleen said...

ooh, how lovely! I would love to win this contest- here's why:
My sister is a waitress, and therefore is always carrying around a ton of cash from tips. Once a week she gives the money to me to deposit (our bank is in the building where I work). Her current system is to store the money in a plastic sandwich bag which I then carry to the bank. As I'm a respectable normal person, I would much rather carry around one of your fabulous pouches instead of a ziploc baggie full of dollar bills!

Cherie said...

I just stumbled upon your blog and I am so glad I did. What adorable little pouches.

Debbie said...

Hello. Ladies. Thank you for your comments. I will draw a winner on the 15th.

LeAnne said...

How Adorable!! I am so glad I found your site. CUTE STUFF!!!!!!