Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Itsy Bitsy Pouch Winner

Sorry about the delay ladies. It is such a beautiful day. We have an unexpected cold front at this time of year. Mid 50s. Yeah! So I went for a walk at about 9:00 and it felt so invigorating. I really have to make time as I am lucky enough to live where walking or biking is very conducive. I know I should do this everyday but sometimes I have to finish some orders before mail pickup. It is so convenient nowadays--just print your postage at home and schedule a pick up. No need to wait and save money and gas! My lady carrier, Carol is so sweet and I love chatting with her once in a while.

The lucky winner is---elliemae! Contact me within 4 days and tell me which one you want. Thank you to all . There will be another giveaway soon. Have a great day.

No comments: