Thursday, June 14, 2007

Take a Moment

I have been doing a sewing marathon lately. I hate getting backed up--I get so uneasy and I usually get palpitations when I am stressed so I try to be on top of things most of the time. I took it easy today besides I got somebody working in our bedrooms taking out the carpet and putting in wood floors---yes!!! We have allergies and this would help tremendously. When I had my studio done and I can see the dust that gathers on the floor (yikes!) I swore I will never have carpeting ever again.


Sweet smelling gardenia in front of the house. For some reason a lot of people get lost when they come to the house. So when it is blooming I tell them just turn in the driveway with the gardenia (you can smell it even before reaching the house) and it works all the time.


Some of my orchids in front of the house by the door.


Another one by the kitchen window.


I rearranged the back and put more orchids and plants. So peaceful especially when I need to recharge.

This is Sam. He usually comes in the afternoons.

This is it for now. I think I am ready to tackle another sewing marathon!

No comments: