Sunday, June 10, 2007

Ribbon Handbags

My studio had been overrun by ribbons! My daughter and I have been having so much fun designing our ribbon handbags which will be named after my mother.


Just a few of the ribbon shipments I got a few weeks ago.


Ribbons, ribbons and more ribbons!! I have to start organizing them or it will definitely get out of control. There are about 15 plastic boxes like this all over the place.



I just love the blue and brown with just a touch of pink. My 12 year old did these but we can't decided which one would it be.


A couple of finished handbags. I will probably put them on the site sometime next week.

2 comments:

mayasmom said...

Debbie:

What a beautiful addition to your line!

Lynn

Debbie said...

Hi Lynn. Thank you for your compliment! It is a lot of work but it is worth the effort. Just read your blog--I wish I have time to learn how to knit.