Monday, June 25, 2007

All in a Day's Work

I have been one busy bee yesterday. During weekends I don't have a set schedule to sew--it is sporadic to say the least. I have been wanting to add more wristlets since they have been selling really well.


I will work on these later. I need to put the zippers in, do the straps and pockets.


Patiently waiting to be assembled. I love the coffee print which I have been holding on for awhile but I wanted to share it with my customers. I have some in blue and cream and two other different prints. I will probably make a messenger bag.


Tory Wristlets. I love these prints and they are both out of print and hard to find..


Erika wristlets. I will take pictures of the wirstlets outside tomorrow, take the background off then hopefully add it on the site..

Bobbie Medium Handbag which had just been given a makeover--I added a ribbon accent band. See the purse feet? I have decided to make it standard without extra cost plus a hard bottom. All of my bags are heavily interfaced (they can stand on their own) but I don't mind putting in the extra time. I am still waiting for my shipment so I can announce it. That's is why I haven't put the ribbon handbags yet.

No comments: