Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Website Disaster!!!

It is 11:00 Pm EST and I just made a big mess of my website! I just want to shrivel and die. I had a new template installed and everything was fine and dandy a few minutes ago and I was trying to put in the Paypal logo and my biggest nightmare just came true. When I do some changes or additions (I haven't for a long time) I usually leave two similar windows open. If I made a mistake I would just go to the first window, update it and it would revert back to the original. This time though my brain wasn't functioning properly and I got confused. I have been working with my web designer most of the day and I guess it got to a point that my brain got fried. I just emailed her and hopefully will get back with me soon. I feel so embarrassed as she had been so helpful and patient with me today. I surely will have a restless night!

2 comments:

OnceUponADiaperCake said...

Hang in there Debbie! As a fellow Mom Packer, I can feel your frustration. Its only temporary though! Thats the good news! Your site looks awesome! Good luck.
Take a look at my site if you get a chance. :) http://www.onceuponadiapercake.com

Debbie said...

Don't believe when they say changing website templates is as easy as ABC! There are unforseen glitches heer and there. I have fixed everything. Thank you for your compliment. That's a cute website you got there.