Monday, November 12, 2007

New convertible wristlet

I have finally finished a couple of my new convertible wristlet, Lisa named after my 2 year old niece. My daughter had been asking for a "hip" wristlet that she can use when she's out shopping. This would be great for moms too especially with a baby and a toddler in tow when doing errands. I will hopefully have them on the site this weekend. I am preparing for a craft show this Friday and Saturday and trying to make more belts and mother and daughter handbags which are very popular.

After drafting a couple of patterns I finally decided on this--even if matching the top seams can be tricky. Knowing myself, if they don't match I will undo and resew it! I have seen some high end bags where seams are so off and it bugs me. I hope you like it.


Wear it three ways--as a wristlet, belt bag and a mini purse! Pretty cool, huh? Okay off to my sewing room. Have a fabulous week!

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Oh, how adorable they are!

Debbie said...

Thank you! Will debut them at my craft show this weekend and hopefully on the site next week.

mybizzyworld said...

you are very very creative! I want to add you to my blog roll...leave a comment on my blog...or email me!

carole

Debbie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Debbie said...

Hi Carole. Thank you for your compliment. Sure I would to exchange links. What's your blog addy? Debbie.